The National P2 Intern Collaborative group serves as an information and resource sharing group that supports and assists states with the development and growth of their P2 intern programs.
Initial goals identified for the workgroup include: sharing resources, providing support and promoting intern projects.
Some outcomes to support those goals could include:
- Provide a regular meeting to share ideas and learn from each other
- Set up sharing mechanisms for training curriculum, applications, guidebooks, etc.
- Collect and store a compendium of P2 Intern Case studies in one place
- Coordinate webinars that highlight successful P2 projects
- Showcase and promote P2 intern programs through social media/web page updates and more
If you are interested in getting involved with this workgroup, please contact Lisa Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Oregon’s P2 2018 Intern Summer Cohort