Welcome to P2U…brought to you by NPPR and EPA Region 4
Pollution Prevention University (P2U) launched on September 22nd as part of the 2020 National P2 Week celebration. This ongoing series of monthly P2 webinars is provided by NPPR and EPA Region 4 to support networking and professional development for P2 practitioners. Through this partnership, all P2U webinars will be offered at no cost to participants through December 31, 2020. See the Co-Sponsorship Agreement between NPPR and EPA R4.
November P2U: Celebrating Success: Fostering a P2 Culture
- November 19th, 12:00 - 1:00 PM EST. Register here!
- The webinar will highlight various award winning programs as a result of pollution prevention efforts. The idea is to share project successes as well as participants’ experiences with their respective awards programs. This webinar will recognize and celebrate award winners, all while providing a helpful perspective to grantees looking to establish or expand their own award programs.
December P2U: Chemical Substitution & Greener Alternatives
- December 15th, 12:00 - 1:30 EST. Register here!
- NPPR's Metal Finishing Workgroup is hosting this month's P2U.
- Presenters include Katy Wolf and Miguel Rodas.
January P2U: Innovative Approaches/Technologies for P2 Technical Assistance
- More details coming soon.
The initial topics were submitted and prioritized by NPPR members. P2U topic suggestions for consideration on future trainings are currently being accepted via the following form:
Visit the following link to view topics previously submitted:
Thank you for your support of NPPR. We are excited about providing this professional development opportunity to share best practices and network with our peers!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.